Saturday, July 11, 2015

major life changes

this week my life changed a lot as i chose to embark on a new journey in life and leave my job of 17 years. I will get to spend a lot more time with the girls, and devote more to travel hacking. I will be bringing in some income in the following ways:

1) credit card sign ups
2) manufactured spend
3) buying and selling items

I have a few more options i want to look into such as buying discounted gift cards and resell those. I will see how these options all pan out.

with my new found free time, i  embarked on an adventure to help out family. The girls and i flew out to Missouri to spend time there with relatives. It was great to be able to spend some time with our family, and the girls loved all the pets(1 dog, 2 cats, 4 kittens and 1 bird) that live there. Today I flew home and brought grandma home. Grandma is a wonderful 93 year old woman and it was such a pleasure to spend this week with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment